Home Scientific board Editorial board Current issue Call for papers Archive Reviewing process Information for authors
Annals – Series on Military Sciences [ISSN Print 2066-7086/ ISSN Online 2457-8312/ISSN–L 2066-7086] released by the Academy of Romanian Scientists, is a biannual, scientific peer-reviewed publication. All issues are regularly send to The National Library of Romania, where they are archived.
All articles within Annals – Series on Military Sciences are available online to all users immediately upon publication. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium is permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited. Open access aims to maximize the visibility of research and differs from free online access as it provides reuse rights provided full attribution is given [under the terms of the license
The aim of Annals – Series on Military Sciences is to disseminate the results of the theoretical and practical research investigations undertaken by reputable professionals worldwide in the holistic field of military sciences.
Emphasis is placed on interdisciplinary studies, for the current environment worldwide is complex, uncertain, volatile, and ambiguous and, therefore, requires the use of a set of reasoning tools that cannot be limited to a single field of interest.
As a result, the areas covered by the research reports and articles published in Annals – Series on Military Sciences’ publication are as follows:
- Security science (e.g. political and military alliances, geopolitical analyses, regional security studies, international organizations and security issues etc.);
- Military science (e.g. dimensions and indicators of institutional analysis of the military, ethics of military affairs, military actions, tactics, leadership, military logistics etc.);
- Management theory and practice (e.g. organization theory and practice, human resource management, decision-making theory, logistics etc.);
- Socio-humanities (e.g. educational curriculum and methods, educational process in the technological development, organizational behavior, intercultural studies, etc.);
- Information management (e.g. information security, e-learning, information technology, communications etc.);
- Economics and financial management (e.g. globalization and economic crises, marketing etc.).
Scientific disciplines covered by articles are as follows:
- Social sciences (Geopolitics, Security science, Management, Military science, Education, Ethics, Sociology);
- Computer and information sciences (Computer and communication science, Information science);
- Economics(Financial economics, International economics, Managerial economics, Resource economics).
Annals Series on Military Sciences is currently indexed in the following prestigious international databases and catalogs: