Home Scientific board Editorial board Current issue Call for papers Archive Reviewing process Information for authors
Founding Publisher: General [ret.] Professor Vasile CÂNDEA, PhD, Dr. HC
. Founding, member of the Academy of Romanian Scientists,
. Honorary President of the Academy of Romanian Scientists
Publisher and Editor: General [ret.] Professor Teodor FRUNZETI, PhD
. President of the Military Sciences Section
Co-Editor: Colonel [ret] Professor Eugen SITEANU, PhD
Assistant-Editor: Lecturer Diana Elena ŢUŢUIANU, PhD
Make-up Editor: Cristina-Mariana TĂLPAN
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE EDITORS
- Participate in the evaluation of the quality and effectiveness of Annals – Series on Military Sciences so as to help sustain the highest level of excellence.
- Together with other editorial board members, assure an ongoing stream of articles.
- Propose new peer-reviewers for the International advisory board and/or new editors to the editorial board.
- Triage article submissions into „decline without peer-review” and „send out for peer-review”.
- Assign peer-reviewers.
- Oversee the peer-review process, including making sure that reviewers respond within the deadline set.
- Ensure the quality of published material, through peer-review, own comments, and editing.
- Provide input on editorial needs and review manuscripts, as requested.
- Offer constructive review of manuscripts to assist in providing the highest quality papers.
- An editor edits, i.e. must have the ability and time to write and rewrite sometimes poorly written manuscripts.
- Once appointed to the Editorial Board, the member should submit at least one manuscript to Annals – Series on Military Sciences every 3 years.